Thursday, June 19, 2008

Total mischief

Jaxon is such a fun little guy these days. He is still into everything but he is very blatant about it so at least we know where we stand with him. There is not a single day that goes by that I don't just crack up at one of his antics or goofy facial expressions. He is such a little nut at times and he knows it and just cracks himself up. I really am going to have to apologize to his future teachers because I think we have bred a class clown!

Here are a few pictures ...

This is Jax up to no good .... just look at the expression on his face.


This is Jax's *I am very suprised/shocked by what I just saw* expression. He will make this face and hold it for the longest time while making little huffing noises until one of us notices and smiles and then he crumples under the weight of his own goofiness.


This was Jax's get-up the other morning. He takes the business of being a cowboy VERY serious!

No comments: