Monday, January 09, 2006

Get off my bladder already

14 weeks 5 days (LMP) 12 weeks 5 days (gestational)

This kid is seriously squashing my bladder. Up until this point I haven't had any of the early pregnancy bladder issues. Now is a whole different story though. The kid is so low in my pelvis right now that I think it is laying right on my bladder. I have that I am about to pee my pants feeling pretty much all day long. It isn't really fun and I will be a much happier person when this baby decides to scoot up a bit.

Starting to feel subtle movements again which is a relief. I wasn't really that worried with the sudden lack of movement but there is always that little bit of worry. Especially since the baby is normally VERY active.

Anyhow, I am tired and off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Gia! I have read your website since way back before you were pregnant with Jaida. I think I saw it on the TTC site. Anyway, I was thrilled when you finally did have Jaida and even more thrilled to read that you are expecting again.

-Diane