Saturday, January 07, 2006

Very little movement

14 weeks 4 days (lmp) 12 weeks 4 days (gestational)

I can now sort of feel the weight of the baby in my lower abdomen. For some reason over the last few days the baby has really sunk down into my pelvis and hardly moves around (that I can feel) at all. It is very strange. I sort of wonder if maybe the baby is just resting because it is going through a big growth spurt or developmental jump or something. We keep checking the heartbeat and it is strong as ever so I assume all is alright. I have also been a tad stressed the last few days due to some family issues which likely isn't helping matters at all.

Anyhow, the baby bulge is getting to be pretty obvious. I went out and bought a few pairs of low rise maternity pants. Mostly cargos and all very cute. They are quite comfy. It is really very strange to be showing so much so early but I guess that is a second pregnancy for you.

Anyhow, all is well here.

No comments: