Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Good news!!!

Thank godness for efficient labs. I called my midwife this morning just to remind her that I am totally neurotic and need to know the results of the blood work as soon as she gets it from the lab. Well imagine my surprise when she said she had them sitting right in front of her.

Anyhow, my first bloodwork was done at 12 dpo and my hCG was 111 and progesterone was 30.09. I think these numbers are really good. Inciid.org lists the 14 dpo average for hCg as 48 with the high at 119 and low at 17. So even two days earlier my hCG is basically at the high level for 14 dpo this is really really good news. I need to have more blood drawn tomorrow at about the same time and then I just wait and hope for the best.

One little worrisome thing is that this morning I did have a little bit of blood tinged cm. This worries me a little bit but maybe it is just because my uterus and everything are kind of expanding quickly at this point ... not sure?

No comments: