Monday, October 24, 2005

Pregnant until further notice

This has become my mantra. I just keep saying it over and over again. I am 12 dpo today and decided to go ahead and POAS again this morning. The line is darker and thicker than the 10 dpo one. This gives me a lot of hope. The line has never gotten darker in cycles that resulted in a miscarriage. As of today I am having to pee much more frequently also. The nausea seems to have stepped it up a notch also. It is only really bad if I eat too much too quickly or if I have a full belly of water. I am also really really tired and just pretty much crash in the evening ... luckily all Jaida really wants to do at that time is play with her dada so this makes it easy on me.

I called my midwives office this morning and they made an order for bloodwork for the lab. I went to the lab around noon and had blood drawn for both a quantitative hCG and progesterone. I should have the results back tomorrow afternoon. I go back in on Wednesday right around the same time for the second draw. I hope the numbers are good and are rising as they should be. I really hope.

No comments: